S. Gabriel, Noel Road, Acton, W3 - still original sepia colour.
S. Barnabas, Pitshanger Lane, North Ealing, W5 - still original sepia colour.
S. Andrew, Greyhound Road, West Kensington, W14 - still original sepia colour.
S. Michael and All Angels, Bath Road, Bedford Park, W4 - which only has one Station - no. XIV, hidden away in a corner of the church - but beautifully coloured and in appearance of a very high quality.
S. Andrew, Uxbridge
S. Peter, Southfield Road, Acton Green, London W4.
Our Lady and the Rosary RC, 211 Old Marylebone Road, NW1 - white plaster with gilt halos.
All Saints and S. Columb, Clydesdale Road / Talbot Road, Notting Hill, London W11 - unpainted - sepia colour.
S. Peter, Kennington Lane, Vauxhall, London SE11. This set have background painted decoration.
S. Agnes, Kennington Park, London SE11. Plain except for gilt halos. Given by Lillian Bayliss to original church.
Holy Trinity, Shaw, Greater Manchester. This set were originally in Our Lady & S. Thomas, Gorton, Manchester, but this church is now redundant.
S. Mary, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire. This set has been painted with a pale blue background and Christ has gilt halos.
Holy Trinity, Nelson Place, Broadstairs, Kent - still original sepia colour.
S. Benet & All Saints, Lupton Street, London NW5
S. Margaret, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex - still original sepia colour.
S. Paul, Deptford High Street, Deptford, London SE8 3DS - still in the original white plaster, except for no.8 which has a little gold decoration. They were presented by the Sisters from the Convent at Ham Common.
S. Mark, City Road, New Lakenham, Norwich NR1 3AT - still original sepia colour.
S Gabriel, Swansea - original colour
S Matthew the Apostle, Douglas, Isle of Man - painted
S. Barnabas, Rose Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO14 6TE This set was transferred from S. Luke, Southampton when it was made redundant in 1981. A painted set with a sheep in no 2.
St Mary Magdalene, Toronto Canada - Unpainted and white.
They can just be glimpsed in this short youtube film.
"The Sisters came out to Canada in 1890 - it was the first overseas venture. They started houses in Toronto, Hamilton and Ottawa but the one in Toronto was the longest surviving. The Sisters ended up in 1932 living in a block of houses next door to the Church of St Mary Magdalene and remained there until they moved to Oakville in 1965."
S. James the Deacon, Sheringham Drive, York YO24 2SE - painted silver.This set came from the church of St Sampson in York when it was converted to a centre for older people. It is believed that they were purchased in the time of Fr Horace Norman Vincent Tonks who left in 1935 to become Archdeacon of Grenada and then Bishop of the Windward Islands.
Perth Anglican College for Girls, Perth, Mount Lawley, Western Australia - Unpainted and white.
The Stations were installed in the Chapel of St Michael & All Angels in 1935 and are the work of Sister Dorina sculptress of the 'Sisters of the Church' who founded the college.
The College History states 'Perth College is one of the many schools founded worldwide by the Community of the Sisters of the Church, an Anglican religious order founded in 1870 by Emily Ayckbowm. The School was established in St Mary's Hall in Colin Street West Perth in 1902 with 32 girls. The demand for the introduction of boarding students increased and as a result, 'Hawkesbury' situated near Kings Park was opened in 1903. Due to the development of 'Hawkesbury' for boarders and 'Cowandilla' for the junior students together with the amalgamation of other subsidiary schools under the control of the Sisters, 1916 saw the move to the current site in Mt Lawley. Enrolments increased and the building programme flourished. Feeling their work was done and by adhering to the motto Pro Ecclesia Dei - For The Church of God, in 1968 the Sisters handed over the School to the Anglican Province of Western Australia.'A virtual tour of the Chapel can be seen by following this link http://trueview.com.au/perthcollege/ and going to the Chapel.